This Asian inspired salad is a crowd pleaser! Substitute zoodles (zucchini noodles) if you want even more veggies, or add some chili sauce if you like spice!
- 1/2 lb whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 1 lb sugar snap peas (or snow peas)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic scapes, sliced diagonally (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Bring another large pot to a boil and boil the sugar snap peas for 3 minutes. Drain peas from water and place in cold water.
- For the dressing, whisk together peanut butter, oils, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Combine the spaghetti, snap peas, green peas carrots, garlic scapes, and green onions in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the pasta, top with sesame seeds, and toss.
- Serve immediately if you want it warm, or refrigerate and serve as a cold salad.