Shredded Salad of Many Greens
Calories: 126 kcal
- 2 cups finely sliced napa cabbage
- 2 cups finely sliced romaine red leaf, or butter lettuce
- 1 cup sliced spring greens
- 2 cups finely slivered spinach
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh herbs – marjoram basil
- ½ cup slivered parsley
- a few sorrel leaves stems removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 shallot finely diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice plus 1 teaspoon grated zest
- Sea salt
- 4 to 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Wash and dry all the greens, then toss them together in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix the shallot and lemon juice and zest with ¼ teaspoon salt, then whisk in oil to taste.
Toss the greens with a few pinches of salt, then with the dressing.
Mound on plates to serve.
Calories 126, Total Fat 12 g, Sat. Fat 2 g, Sodium 53 mg, Tot. Carb. 4 g, Protein 3 g, Sugar 1 g