Cook Like a Chef.
Think Like a Dietitian.
Eat Like a Farmer.
This Farms, Food & Health training program offered northern Michigan health care providers an innovative Continuing Medical Education program that highlights local food, and culinary and nutrition trainings.
Take your practice to the kitchen:
- Chop, dice, and puree your way to better health outcomes for your patients
- Experience what it’s like to cook on a tight budget
- Engage in a partnership with local farmers to grow a healthier population
- Write scripts for fruits and veggies
- Explore cutting-edge nutrition interventions
- Motivate your patients on a personal subject…their weight