Delicious side dish to go with any meal!
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 4 ears corn, kernels cut from cobs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
- Lemon juice
- Heat oil and garlic in skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is light golden brown and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer garlic to a large bowl.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat until oil is shimmering; add corn and sprinkle with salad. Cook without stirring until corn is browned on bottom and beginning to pop, about 3 minutes.
- Stir and continue to cook until corn is spotty brown all over, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to bowl with garlic.
- Stir in rest of the ingredients, starting with 1 tbsp lemon juice and adjusting to taste.